Sunday, December 14, 2008

My first blog post

Hi-



I decided that a blog might be a good way to keep everyone updated on our family. Gavin is growing so fast and changing every day. He keeps us laughing and suprises us daily. I will try to keep everyone updated on his happenings, as well as Max and I.


Right now, Gavin is in a kindergarten prep class at Trinity Academy in Hudson. He loves it and can't wait to go to school each day. Next week is his preschool Christmas program. It is on Tues. at 2:30 for anyone that wants to come. He will be a sheep. I can't wait to see it. He loves to sing and has been practicing his songs. I will be sure to post pictures. He is very excited for Christmas and wrote his letter to santa today. He asked santa for a T-rex, camera, skateboard with knee pads, and a ladder. He cracks me up. I asked him what he wanted the ladder for and he said so that he could get kittens out of trees. I had to remind him that we had no trees in our yard.

As for Max and I, We have both been busy with work. I am still teaching early childhood and that can be very stressful and busy. I am thankful to be working in a new school with a new room with lots of storage. It makes everything so much easier.

Max has been working for a company that sells scrubs both at a store and as a traveling company to nursing homes and hospitals. We are looking at buying the traveling portion of the company right now. We will let everyone know when that goes through. That will definitely keep us busy getting that set up here soon.

Well thats it for now. Please let me know if you visit the blog so that I know if it is worth updating. Look forward to seeing everyone at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment